01.//Being Simple is the Best: Tags
Your blog description here.

Monday, June 7, 2010 8:34 AM

Tags

Normal
Bold
Italic
Underline
Strike Through
Link[my blog]
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.

Labels: ,

(1) comments

Bottomless Pit of ME ME ME!

(your profile)
Hi! I'm Schrei :) And I'm new to blogskins. This is my first skin. I'm 4teen. I love HTML and Phototshop.

HTML Tags

Normal
Bold
Italics
Underline
Strike Through
Link[Google]

Nav-bar

The Blogger NavBar is a navigation bar and toolbar with a form that allows people to search just your weblog using Google's SiteSearch
and gives you the ability to check out what's happening on other recently published blogs with one click.
This bar replaces the advertisements that used to be displayed at the top of some blogs.